Monday, January 2, 2012

New Grumps

I don't know why I'm grumpy about certain things but add New Years Resolutions and Year in Review blog posts to my grumpy list.  No offense to anyone that did those but I skimmed, skipped or deleted any that I came across this December.  And I tried to avoid Facebook for a few days for the same reason.  Bah Hum Bug to me.

I've been knocking out runs though and keeping up a decent 6-8 mile base so that we can add in some long runs and stay fit for an April half marathon. 

So my husband had this "Christmas outfit" that he and his sister both wore (back in the 70s ... before I was even a twinkle) and wanted a photo of the little guy in it.  Try not to laugh... : )


1 comment:

  1. Don't worry, I'm kind of the same way. I kind of don't like reading other people's goals etc. because it makes me feel pretty trivial and boring for not having grandiose ideas all the time. Hee hee. I get it man.

    ReplyDelete