I guess I can't stop with the music, themed blog titles. : )
If/when we're blessed with another pregnancy and it goes anything like it did with the little man, here are ways I may know I am pregnant, just for fun... humor me...
1. I will crave cheese burgers -- ugh. Yeah, when I was newly preggers with my little guy all I wanted was a cheeseburger. (And this is coming from a person who doesn't eat much meat, especially red meat. And it had to be real burgers-- none of the turkey burger fake stuff I eat at other times!)
2. I'll have ALL. DAY. ICKY's. During weeks 6-14 I wondered why in the world anyone would ever want to procreate as I felt like vomiting 24-7. And when I wasn't actually hurling or dry heaving, I felt super hungry but NOTHING seemed stomach-able at all. Hubby had to cook his own meals in these weeks because even walking in the kitchen made me feel extra sick.
3. I will be tired by 7pm. I remember that being a biggie in my early pregnancy... I just wanted to crawl in bed as soon as I came home from work and had grabbed dinner. Couple that with the icky's and being asleep was the only chance for sweet relief.
4. And now for a more positive symptom... I'll have the most even temperament and hormones. Seriously, during the 9 months I was prego, I was in emotional bliss and such even-ness. (My hubby may disagree but I felt that way). I seriously felt the most balanced emotionally of any time in my life. Sure I still had some stress/cry moments but all in all, I think I was more normal than my usual.
5. I will have an awful metal kind of taste in my mouth and be extra slobbery. Maybe this one is just me but along with all the extra saliva, I had the worst taste in my mouth in those same weeks of 6-14. Coupled with not being able to stomach drinking water for 7ish weeks it was a bad combination!
And finally... last but not least, I will know I am prego with...
6. A sore chest. That was my VERY first sign with little man, even before I saw 2 lines on the pee stick, I thought something might be up because the ladies were soooo sore while taking a shower.
Ok, your turn... how did you know you were pregnant? If you've been pregnant more than once, were they the same or should I expect something totally different next time?