Thursday, August 25, 2011

Happy 1st birthday to our sweet Little Man!

Happy 1st birthday to our sweet Little Man!

A year ago today I laid eyes on the most beautiful baby boy I had ever seen.  Around 9 last night I asked my husband to remember back with me and we talked about where we were this time last year.  In case you missed it... his birth story is here.

Here is a photo from the first moments we met our sweet boy...







To a photo taken just a few hours ago (on his first birthday)!  Oh how I love this little guy!  I did not know I was capable of being so full of love until I became his mama a year ago today...


Edit:  For the sake of his Mama... I wanted to add his last "weekly" photo here-- taken on his birthday.  His shirt was another one I made that says "I'm Uno".

No comments:

Post a Comment