Friday, July 30, 2010

37 weeks and counting

Today is 37 weeks and I am honestly feeling really good!  I actually woke up this morning so comfortable I forgot I was pregnant.  Also, I think flipping over has actually gotten easier since I've gotten a little bigger!  Crazy, huh?!

Running has also gotten easier.  I have almost no weird after-effects now.  I know I am probably sounding like a major optimist, but its true-- and its not just pregnancy hormones!

I have been running about 2 miles each run (except weekends I may do 3 or so). 

Because I was always curious for other runners, here are the latest stats from my appointment today.

I have gained a total of 24 pounds in this pregnancy. 

Blood pressure has been great and low.

Baby's heartrate was in the 150s today.  (Its been 140-160s depending on the day, so I don;t know that I can predict the gender yet either : )

My mother-in-law got me/us the BOB ironman stroller-- I can't wait to give it a whirl!  Yeah!  If you have one, what do you think of yours?  Any tips for the initial newborn retrofit?

I leave you with some pics!  The first is me with the new stroller (taken last weekend) after hubby put the tires on in the living room-- I was thrilled!  The last is of the nursery which is finally ready for a baby!  (Yes, that is my bag of running gear in the bottom right corner, may need to find a new home soon!)



















No comments:

Post a Comment