Saturday, September 10, 2011

An Early Saturday

Woke up at 4:45am to do an 8 mile run this morning before I needed to be back home and get the family going.  Whew it felt good!  It was perfect temps (around 65 degrees) and kept the pace slower (10min/mile as opposed to the 9min/mile I'd been running).

I don't think I've mentioned it yet but a few of my friends/family are planning to do a half marathon here (Kentucky) on November 12th.  I am looking forward to doing a race in a time of year I have never done one before!

After the morning routine-- during baby boy's first nap-- I decided to sneak back to bed for an hour and a half too.  Then we all headed off to a little family "zoo" of sorts here in town.  What a nice Saturday!  ; )  Hope you are enjoying yours too!

PS-- Hubs is saying he wants to start running again... we'll see if we pair back up as running buddies again soon!  He's such a good runner and inspires me with his dedication and enthusiasm once he's back in the saddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment