Monday, February 21, 2011

ABCs of Me

Inspired by another post I read today-- this is totally not running related but may give you a better glimpse of who this running mama is... ABCs of me...

Animal: dogs
Advice: Assume positive intent.  (huge in a marriage relationship!)
Album: Hummm... this changes often and I have honestly not listened to a full album in a while-- more talk radio than anything.  I heart Dave Ramsey for talk radio.


Best feeling in the world: Love

Best weather: High 60s, low 70s with sunshine
Band: I played nothing in a band.


Candy: Dark chocolate. 
Color: Red

Continent to visit: Back to Africa!!

Cheese: Vemont cheddar


Drawing or painting: Oil painting.

Dog breed: English Springer Spanials.  My last dog was one and he was a beauty and so soft!


Eyes: Dark blue
Everyone’s got: A story.  Take time to listen.
Ever failed a class: No.  But I did get a C in family 252.  My lowest grade ever.  Might not have helped that I skipped class and went on to my archi studio instead.

First thoughts waking up: Time to go feed the baby!  Get to see that sweet face again!
Feeling: So blessed and happy I might explode.
Favorite Movie: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory


Greatest Fear: Lately-- critters in my attic.
Goals: Soak up a day at a time.
Good luck charm: Prayer-- not so much a lucky charm.


Holiday: LOVE Thanksgiving
Hot or cold: Usually cold unless I am pregnant and due at the end of the hottest summer in my history... ; )

Ice cream: Cookies and Cream
Instrument: I can’t play anything

Jewelry: My wedding and engagement rings
Job: Architect, Wife and Mom (probably not in that order)
Jokes: Love to laugh-- bad at telling jokes

Kids: One baby boy and hopefully more in the future!
Keep a journal: Yep.


Love: The Lord and My family!!!
Laughed so hard you cried: yes... usually over something goofy my hubby has done.

Learned: Firsthand how all the things  my parents taught me were right on.

Lost: Currently a car key and my Blackberry phone case.

McDonald’s or Burger King: McDonalds, but thats rare... though they do have the best coke if I crave one.  And I like an egg mcmuffin on occasion.

Marriage: 5 years this summer.  Blessed.
Musical: Sound of Music

Number of siblings: Oldest of 4 (2 sisters and a bro)

Name that comes to mind first: Mark (hubster-- love him!)

One wish: Someday design and live in our dream home on a piece of land with a creek close by.
One time I…: rafted the Nile and thought I would not live to tell about it!
One word: Blessed.

Perfect pizza: Chicago style cheese!

Pepsi or Coke: Coke (but 99.9% of the time I drink water!)

Pet: nope.

Questions: Why must time go so much faster as I get older?
Quit: Easting Bare Naked Chocolate granola.  Addicted, I tell you.
Quiet: LOVE a long hot shower or bath to myself.


Reason to cry: Thinking about my baby growing up.
Rude: being snotty for no reason.


Song: Like an Afters Song right now.
Sleep: Prefer 9 hours.
Salad dressing: Raspberry
Slept outside: Of course!  Love camping or laying under the stars on a blanket-- hubby is not such a fan of ground sleeping.

Time for bed: 10ish
Thunderstorms: Rain ok-- but too many tornatos to like storms.

Unpredictable: Stolen answer-- I like a good plan. I think I am pretty predictable, but life is not.

Uncool: More now that I am a mom.

Vacation spot: Would love to take hubby back to Venice where I spent a semester or back to Kenya.
Voice: A bit through my nose.  : )

Weakness: Worrying
Worst feeling: Forgetting to do something.

Water or land: Land.

X-rays: Try to avoid them-- but have them on occasion at the dentist and chiropractor.
Ex’s: Yep and only a few I'd like to forget.

Year it is now: 2011


Zoo animals: A Monkey!


Ok-- if anyone actually read these, hope you enjoyed the silly-ness!

No comments:

Post a Comment