Thursday, May 10, 2012

It's a...

Looks like I get to continue a life of worms and hammers and trucks... we're having another boy!  I always thought I'd be a Momm of two boys.  I guess I was on to something.  While I am not a sports fan, I enjoy all the adventures that comes with the typical life of a boy! 

I think we have a first name picked out but we won't tell our family/friends until birth.  The reason we do that is to avoid the... "oh, I don't like the name Sally" or "I once knew a Sally who was so mean..."  People keep these things to themselves when the baby is in front of them but somehow when it's still in your belly they think it's okay to say.  I've heard it too many times... so we will keep it under wraps again.

3 comments:

  1. Well welcome to the wonderful world of little boys. I never in a million years thought I'd be a "Boy Mom" but now that I am, I honestly can't imagine it any other way. Congratulations on the new little man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the exact same thoughts on names - smart call!

    Congrats on the second little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THanks Ladies! Excited to be a "boy mom!"

    ReplyDelete