It's hard to compare in photos but I felt like I was showing sooner with this one.
- Still have to be very picky with what I eat because it's hard to find something that sounds good or doesn't have a smell that makes me feel sick!
- Still getting sick on occasion and nauseous.
- LOTS of headaches... at least every other day! Ick!
- Can't sleep well right now due to allergies, headaches and sinus gunk.
- Weight gain seems about the same
- Sick/nauseous (but not as bad as with #1, and not as much vomit)
- Harder time sleeping early on (at least for now)
- I still feel sick when I run (symptoms went away when I ran with #1)
- Running 3x a week. My long runs are up to 10miles.
- Did my first race with this kid, a 10k at 56:47pace.
- Usually a walk of some sort everyday when I don't run
- Chasing a toddler (that counts, right?)
So, I'm not going to guess a gender, but we actually plan to find out around 20 weeks this time instead of waiting until the birth. So about 6 weeks +/- and we'll know if this is a boy or girl!!