Monday, July 25, 2011

H.O.T. with a Capital T!

Moly it's HOT out there.  Hence upping my runs to three days a week before the crack-o-dawn.  Yes-- you read that right-- three days a week I actually beat the sun up in order to run outdoors.  I'm a wuss about waking up early but even more of a wuss when it comes to running in heat.  Hate it.  Despise it.  So I will drag my bootie out of bed to be at the park between 5:30-5:45 for lower temperatures.  And I am still pooling sweat when I'm done.  Thankfully I have added to my arsenal an additional running buddy so between my two running buddies I have only had to run solo at that hour once!  Yeah!
And as my hubby reminded me-- you don't get to sleep in anyways-- (with a little guy that wakes up at 7 everyday)-- so whats a bit earlier?!  True, dear.  True. Thanks.

An update on some previous posts-- been working on the first birthday party-- will post some photo's afterwards.  The big day is August 21st and thanks to a sister-in-law who lives in a much nicer neighborhood than us-- we're going to rent out the party room there instead of cramming 30-40 of our closest friends and family into our little house.  And did I mention it's been HOT here, so that would be a whole other factor!

And an update from my last post-- Feeling a bit better in the chest after digging out my creams and trying to make sure he's latching good enough-- still not 100% though-- but also not enough to quit nursing.  This update brings me  to another point-- when I run early in the morning I've done both--pumping first or just running-- lately I've been just running.  It's a bit more tender and a lot more full that way-- but so far it seems to be ok.  I still wear two bras to run to keep everything in place.  Unless anyone comments with some reason that's a bad idea I haven't thought of yet-- I plan to keep that routine going-- it gives me extra sleep time!

Was this post random enough?  Have a great week everyone-- I'll end here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment