Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Confessions of a Pregnant Runner

I'm not going to lie... at 38.5 weeks, running is more and more difficult.  Besides being ready to meet my little bambino (sp?), I am ready to have a kiddo just so I can quit running while pregnant!  There.  I said it.

And... to answer a previous rhetorical question I asked.  Yes. It can. Get Hotter!  It is literally the hottest year on history in Kentucky since like the 1930s or something.  Ouch.  And I would be pregnant through it.

Not only is this belly getting out there, I am having some not-fun pregnancy symptoms in the lower regions.  I will spare any real details for the blog, but know that the "baby dropping" may not always be the most pleasant or exciting news.  Plus, I read it can still mean a good 2-4 weeks left in your pregnancy. 

So there.  I confessed.  It's not always rainbows and butterflies around here.

I'll keep you posted when there is a baby to report and will definitely post photos when I can!'

~Running For Two

Photo at 38 weeks... 

1 comment:

  1. Wow - I can't believe you're still running! Well actually, with that cute little baby bump, I'd hope to still be loping along too. Enjoy your last couple of weeks!

    ReplyDelete