Tuesday, October 11, 2011

B.O.B. Stroller Safety Alert

I bundled up my little guy and took him out for my run this morning-- my hubby had to be at work early so I had to cancel my plans for a 5:45 run.  It's definitely not my preference to run with the little guy but it worked out and he always enjoys the runs-- so that's good!

But the real reason for this post is that BOB sent me an email today about another safety alert regarding the backing to the logo patch on the canopy.  For instructions on removing the patch backing follow this linkhttp://www.bobnotices.com/recall1/documents/OMB06.pdf

Happy running!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed the run! I'm always impressed by you early morning runners - plans for 5:45, yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's worth it to run without pushing the jogging stroller and to just get it over with-- but it's too early when that alarm goes off! Ugh.

    ReplyDelete