Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Motivation

For some reason I have REALLY not been motivated to get out there and run.  I know myself well enough to know that as one skipped run turns into 2 which turns into 3 and so on.  But with a new baby I have these small windows of time between feedings, and other things call my name first-- sleep, email, clean, eating or fixing a meal, a shower. 

I had my 6 week appointment today and had actually gained a pound since my 2 week appointment.  I wasn't surprised by that either.  I don't do the running around like I did before a baby, on top of this exercise motivation issue.

So, there you have it.  Wanted to admit it to the blog world. 

Now that I still don't have the motivation to run today and it is a running day-- I am going for a walk in this next block of time.

Hope my dear readers are doing well and you are having more motivation than me-- especially knowing this nice weather will soon turn into cold days with more dark hours-- I better get my booty in gear!

1 comment:

  1. I found it pretty tough to find the motivation too. Well, that and I just wasn't healed enough to start running until at least a few months post-birth. You've got a lot of new stuff going on so don't worry if running isn't at the top of the list right now...it will be again, it will be. :o)

    ReplyDelete