At 34 weeks I have gained right around 20 lbs. (With my first little guy I had gained 21 at this point)... so pretty much tracking along like I did with him. In full disclosure I weighed more 2 weeks ago at my last appointment but they said I lost weight... ??!! I am feeling uncomfortable and whale-like most evenings though!
I can also attest that I am very uncomfortable at night when this little guy is super active. He obviously doesn't like when I am finally sitting and relaxing and have just eaten. He moves like crazy with a bum up in my rib and pushing out on the sides with his limbs and back! OW! My OB today said I look small but my measurements are exactly on.
The OB and Chiropractor have confirmed he is head down-- yay!
I finally hit 3 runs this week... I have had a few weeks of only 2 runs a week just based on time constraints with all of the house projects which keep me sore so I have to choose either to get sore running or get sore working. For the sake of nesting-- it's been all about the house work. ; )
Some progress we've made around the place--
1. Finished laying hardwood floors upstairs
2. Moved our bedroom upstairs
3. Moved Little Boy into his new room (our old room) and into a big boy bed
My little boy seems to have turned into a big boy overnight! A few are evidenced by:
1. He's pretty consistant with his potty training... of course he has accidents some days.
2. The move to big boy bed was a non-event. Cried 15 minutes the first nap and that was it. He even has stayed in bed and waits to be gotten up. I equate that to talking a lot about it before the big day, him being compliant and a little book we read several times about Elmo moving to a big boy bed. : )
3. He speaks in "sentences" for an almost 2 year old. As I'm writing this draft he just said the following... he also talks non-stop... like ALL. DAY. LONG. Maybe my constant narrating when he was little has turned into him doing the same thing:
"Watch little basketball fall."
"There it is. Come out." (Speaking of a ball going under the table and out the other side)
"Air came back off. Feel it again please." (About the AC kicking off)
"Hold 2 trucks again please"
"See you jump off" (Requesting I watch him jump)
"Put doggie into N's new room again"
"Doggie and N running fast"
"N ride on car. Car on this carpet."